Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
VacavilleTechWriter

Default How to prevent normal.dot from attaching to a new document?

When opening a new document in word that uses a custom template, when I check
the attached template (Templates and Add-ins under Tools), it is always
normal.dot rather than the template from which I created the new document.
How can I force a new document to use my custom template and styles
automatically, rather than having to use Templates & Add-Ins and Update
Styles Automatically with each new document?