FameAsser

Default how can i view all installed fonts on my computer within Word?

I have installed a bit group of new fonts and was wondering whether there was
a way to produce a list of all the fonts applied to a certiain piece of text
so that i can scan down them and pick out the ones that look best.
Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eGenerator.htm.

--
Regards,