Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
DP DP is offline

Default Can I mailmerge a publisher document with a word document?

?I have a publisher document that I would like to add on to a word letter
sent to a number of different recipients. Is there a way that I can create a
word first page that is personalized to a number of different people and have
attached to it a publisher document, i.e., the first page is in word with a
different name on each page and the sencond and following pages are a
publisher document? Hope this is clear and thanks for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Mixing different document types in this way isn't really possible. If you
are trying to keep the two documents separate, I suggest you try Doug
Robbins' approach at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

If you can live with a single document, and you can do everything else as a
merge using Publisher, can you simply add a Publisher page to the front of
your Publisher document, do the mailmerge, and avoid Word altogether?

Peter Jamieson