Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
owyheerover owyheerover is offline

Default How to copy table cell shading to another cell in Word?

I have added cell shading to a table cell in word. Now I would like to
repeat this color in another cell. But I cannot figure out what the current
color is.

The "Shading" tool does not display the current shading of the cell.

When the cell was first shaded, the color was then displayed in the
"recently used colors" list. But since closing word and reopening, this list
is blank.

How can I determine what the cell shading is, or copy the shading to another
cell?

Thanks.

--
Bill Clark
www.earthpoint.us

Shading in a cell/table Denise Tables 0 December 18th 07 06:03 PM
Table cell shading M. Neves Tables 1 August 6th 07 06:40 PM
Word 2003 Table cell shading David Parry Watkins Microsoft Word Help 3 January 4th 07 06:35 PM
set shading of a table cell in Word with template i compute Microsoft Word Help 2 September 28th 06 10:55 AM
How do I auto copy data from cell in a word table to another cell. Nev New Users 1 February 4th 05 08:51 PM