Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ignatious

Default Simplify the formatting of merge documents

I have a Word merge document that has worked fine for several years- at least
until I had the misfortune to upgrade to Office 2003. Now I am having to
learn about switches to format data as dollars.

Word doesn't talk to Excel anymore???????????

I still can't get my percetnages to show up, with or without decimal points.

I feel like I am back in the DOS world of 1985 - learning codes to get
documents to print.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds