Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ladyhawke

Default Insert chapter table of contents?

I have a general table of contents but I would like to have one in the
beginning og each chapter that contains all the sections and
subsections of that chapter...

How can this be done (not using the manual version that is)?

//Ladyhawke

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Bookmark the various chapters and then insert table of contents
fields which refer to those bookmarks. See
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/TOCSwitches.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"ladyhawke" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a general table of contents but I would like to have one in

the
beginning og each chapter that contains all the sections and
subsections of that chapter...

How can this be done (not using the manual version that is)?

//Ladyhawke

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Margaret Aldis

Yes, you can create TOCs for bookmarked parts of documents using the \b
switch on the TOC field code. See the section "A partial table of contents"
in http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TOCSwitches.htm

--
Margaret Aldis - Microsoft Word MVP

"ladyhawke" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a general table of contents but I would like to have one in the
beginning og each chapter that contains all the sections and
subsections of that chapter...

How can this be done (not using the manual version that is)?

//Ladyhawke

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ladyhawke

Cool !