Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carla Carla is offline

Default Will not let me type in "for which" field on inserting cross-refer

I am trying to insert cross references into my document. I followed the
steps in http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...893761033.aspx, but when
I get to the step where you type in "for which...." either page number or
text, it will not let me type anything. I am using Windows Vista, Word 2007.
What am I missing here?
Thanks,
Carla