Converting to pdf without displaying previously tracked changes

Old February 23rd 08, 09:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charlie P.

Default Converting to pdf without displaying previously tracked changes

When I convert to pdf, I do not want tracked changes to appear in some cases.
I have set-up MS Word to display "Final" and have turned off the Track
Changes feature and saved the document as such. However, the new pdf document
shows the changes. How can I stop this during the conversion process?
Old February 23rd 08, 09:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:13:00 -0800, Charlie P. Charlie
wrote:

When I convert to pdf, I do not want tracked changes to appear in some cases.
I have set-up MS Word to display "Final" and have turned off the Track
Changes feature and saved the document as such. However, the new pdf document
shows the changes. How can I stop this during the conversion process?

In the Publish as PDF dialog, click the Options button (just above the Publish
button) and make sure the "Publish what" section has the "Document" option
button selected instead of "Document showing markup".

In my copy, that option automatically resets to Document, but I don't know
enough to say whether the selection should be "sticky" or not.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman