Prompt Boxes

Old February 8th 10, 06:18 PM
David R Winson David R Winson is offline

Location: Nottingham UK
Question Prompt Boxes

I'm trying to set up a form template that prompts the user to fill-in various boxes to automatically fill in sections of the form. I had hoped to attach a sample (the person who set them up has left and didn't teach anyone else how to do the job) but I can't attach a working sample as it's .dot template.

I've therefore saved it as a 'print screen' as a PDF

I'm using Word 2003.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf DC_240173.pdf (11.6 KB, 333 views)