TOC Line breaks

Old December 14th 10, 11:26 PM
wise wise is offline

Default TOC Line breaks

I have a long document that I have created multiple TOCs for each chapter and section.

The Chapters, Sections and paragraphs are all separated by horizontal lines "---"
Each paragraph is in a table, 2 columns 1 row.

Typically there is no spacing between the last line of each paragraph and the horizontal line.

Now here's the problem:
When I insert the TOC, into a table to match formatting, The TOC ends each line with paragraph mark. This leads to the last line of every TOC pushing the end-of-cell mark to the next line, effectively spacing the TOC away from the horizontal line. I have tried all the TOC switches and styles that I can think of to eliminate the following paragraph mark or to stop the wrapping of the cell mark.

Any ideas?