Neil

Default Remove TOC highlight

I have somehow managed to click some buttons or change preferences so that
the TOC is always highlighted. Normally TOC is highlighted only when one
clicks anywhere within the TOC. Other "special" text is also showing the
same problem - e.g. page numbers - they are always highlihted. However the
document prints OK, only the screen display of the file has this problem How
do I recover from this?

Thanks...