Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Amy G[_2_] Amy G[_2_] is offline

Default Modify Style Dialog in Word 2007

In Word 2007, on the Modify Style dialog, two new options appear: "Only in
this document" and "New documents based on this template". I've tried both
settings but I can't seem to figure out their purpose. Even if I change the
option to "New documents based on this template", when I access the Modify
Style dialog again, the selection is changed back to the default ("Only in
this document").

Does anyone know what these options do?