Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cutierosebud cutierosebud is offline

Default how to make a square in front of mulitible choice answers

I am putting together a quiz, but I really need to know how to make a square
in front of the answers for a multiple choice question.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Look in the Insert Symbol dialog
(http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/InsertSpecChars.htm).

The Wingdings font has several squares starting at character 111. In
the Arial Unicode font, look at the Geometric Shapes subset and the
Miscellaneous Dingbats subset (for example, Unicode 2610).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 19:20:01 -0800, cutierosebud
wrote:

I am putting together a quiz, but I really need to know how to make a square
in front of the answers for a multiple choice question.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Pat is offline

Click View
Click Toolbars
Click Forms
Select checkbox
Click enter
--
Thanks, Pat

wrote:

I am putting together a quiz, but I really need to know how to make a square
in front of the answers for a multiple choice question.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Pat is offline

Click View
Click Toolbars
Click Forms
Select checkbox
Click enter
--
Thanks, Pat

wrote:

I am putting together a quiz, but I really need to know how to make a square
in front of the answers for a multiple choice question.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Pat is offline

Click View
Click Toolbars
Click Form
Select checkbox
Click okay
Enter
--
Thanks, Pat

"cutierosebud" wrote:

I am putting together a quiz, but I really need to know how to make a square
in front of the answers for a multiple choice question.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Pat is offline

Click View
Click Toolbars