Bob Ault Bob Ault is offline
Junior Member

Default Print one page out of 50

I'm writting a novel. This is the first time I've used Microsoft Word. I belive I'm using the 2006 version. I don't know how to find out for sure. Can I print a single page from the 50 I have written? Please keep in mind that I thought that a blueberry was an edible fruit.
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

My friend's dog would disagree with you.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

But a BlackBerry may not be.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Woof~~~

tf

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...
My friend's dog would disagree with you.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

But a BlackBerry may not be.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

There ya go.

Tom
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
: But a BlackBerry may not be.
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
:
: "Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote in message
: ...
: A blueberry *is* an edible fruite.
:
: "Bob Ault" wrote in message
: ...
: :
: : I'm writting a novel. This is the first time I've used Microsoft Word.
: : belive I'm using the 2006 version. I don't know how to find out for
: : sure. Can I print a single page from the 50 I have written? Please
keep
: : in mind that I thought that a blueberry was an edible fruit.
: : Thank you.
: :
: :
: :
: :
: : --
: : Bob Ault
:
:
:
:
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

0 out of 10. That is not the correct answer.

Terry

"E. Barry Bruyea" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 16:42:45 +0000, Bob Ault
wrote:

I'm writting a novel. This is the first time I've used Microsoft Word. I
belive I'm using the 2006 version. I don't know how to find out for
sure. Can I print a single page from the 50 I have written? Please keep
in mind that I thought that a blueberry was an edible fruit.
Thank you.

Just click on 'Print' and enter the page number you want to print.