Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pmsimp pmsimp is offline

Default Where are Word 2007 Clipboard options stored?

Are the clipboard options stored in the normal.dotm? (I'm customizing our
normal.dotm to be pushed out to all employees when we roll out 2007, and I am
wondering if I select those options in the normal.dotm - will they hold when
we push out the normal.dotm to everyone?) Or are those options stored
somewhere else?