Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RogerKni RogerKni is offline

Default Id like to drag the Insert Bookmark box out of the way.

Ditto the CTRL-G menu. I sometimes want to examine whats underneath.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I have no difficulty dragging the Bookmark dialog or any other.

"RogerKni" wrote in message
Ditto the CTRL-G menu. I sometimes want to examine whats underneath.

----------------

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RogerKni RogerKni is offline

You're right. This must apply to some other box I had trouble with. Excuse
me. I made up this list of suggestions some time ago, before I realized there
was a way to suggest them to MS, and at present I've forgotten what that
other box might have been.

"RogerKni" wrote in message
Ditto the CTRL-G menu. I sometimes want to examine whats underneath.

----------------

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

You can!!!!!!
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"RogerKni" wrote in message
Ditto the CTRL-G menu. I sometimes want to examine what's underneath.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

All dialog boxes are movable.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I have no difficulty dragging the Bookmark dialog or any other.

so
all may benefit.

"RogerKni" wrote in message
Ditto the CTRL-G menu. I sometimes want to examine what's underneath.

----------------
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the
"I

this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and
then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid Patrick Schmid is offline

I think the OP was asking for a non-modal Insert Bookmark dialog.

Patrick Schmid
http://pschmid.net

: