Kingfish

Default "Blank page" is not blank. It contains text written weeks ago.

When I open a blank page it contains a page of text which was written weeks
ago for a project. The window which should say "Normal" was saying "Normal +
Ariel" but the window has disapeared. I would like to get that window back
and I would like the blank startup page to be blank. Can you help me?
nathan2677

When you saved the text that shows on the page you just hit the save button
and not save as button. Try deleting all the text and reset the settings then
hit the save button( NOT THE SAVE AS BUTTON). This should solve your problem.

"Kingfish" wrote:

When I open a blank page it contains a page of text which was written weeks
ago for a project. The window which should say "Normal" was saying "Normal +
Ariel" but the window has disapeared. I would like to get that window back
and I would like the blank startup page to be blank. Can you help me?

Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm.

--
Regards,