Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
S. S. is offline

Default change shape of picture

Hi,I have inserted a picture in a document.What i want is to change the shape
of it to an elliptical one. Have tried somethings with Autoshapes,but gave up
finally!!

Am relatively new to Word.....can anybody plz help me out...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi S.

S. wrote:
Hi,I have inserted a picture in a document.What i want is to change the shape
of it to an elliptical one. Have tried somethings with Autoshapes,but gave up
finally!!

You can't "turn the picture into an elliptical form."

But the other way round, it works: insert an Autosphape of the desired
form and dimension. Then right-click, Format AutoShape, Fill Color |
Fill Effects | Picture | Select Picture ...

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS