Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lynn in Phoenix Lynn in Phoenix is offline

Default How do I fix a cursor that jumps all over when typing?

When typing emails, microsoft word or in my work application, my curosr
arbitrarily jumps all over the place inserting letters in the middle of
words, sentences, whatever. Has done it five times just while writing
this!!! It had never done it before until I had the motherboard crash and
windows had to be reinstalled during repair. My husband's new computer does
the same thing. Help!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helmut Weber Helmut Weber is offline

Hi,