Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lurkette Lurkette is offline

Default Field Update

Word 2003
I have tried to update the fields in my document by "Select All" from the
Edit menu and then F9. I have chosen Update entire Table.
Once completed some of the document pages are reformatted from Portrait to
Landscape. I also tried the option Update Page numbers only but had the same
result.
Can anyone help with giving me any ideas on why this is happening?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

I haven't seen this particular issue myself, but I would advise you to
delete the table of contents, as well as any section breaks, and then copy
the document contents, minus the final paragraph mark (Ctrl+A, Shift+Left
arrow, Ctrl+C) and paste into a new document (Ctrl+V). Then can you recreate
the TOC and get it to work correctly?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Lurkette" wrote in message
Word 2003
I have tried to update the fields in my document by "Select All" from the
Edit menu and then F9. I have chosen Update entire Table.
Once completed some of the document pages are reformatted from Portrait to
Landscape. I also tried the option Update Page numbers only but had the
same
result.
Can anyone help with giving me any ideas on why this is happening?

Thank you

Why field will not auto update Fi Microsoft Word Help 2 July 16th 07 05:04 PM
Update field automatically tohlz Tables 5 May 16th 06 02:15 PM
update a date field only once Anit Microsoft Word Help 4 June 16th 05 05:04 PM
auto update field Shaolin New Users 1 March 11th 05 12:42 AM
Automatic Field Update Andrea Microsoft Word Help 1 February 18th 05 04:38 PM