Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
antares antares is offline

Default Seems Margin Problem - pls help

Dear all, I have one question

I have a multiple page document which contains many sections, some pages are
landscape some portrait, something happened (or I did something) and now when
I want to change any page layout from landscape to portrait or vice versa a
little window appears which says:

"settings you chose for the left and right margins, column spacing, or
paragraph indents are too large for the page width in some sections"

even if i have only one page in section it does not allow me to change
landscape to portrait.

Also when I try to reduce/enlarge left/rigt - top/bottom margins still it
gives me the above message.

And when I try to print double page (because of some reason I dont know why
) every second page is up-side down

I dont understand what happened and could you pls advise me.
Thank you much.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Even though it seems entirely illogical, go to the Format | Columns dialog
and click on the One preset picture. This will check the "Equal column
width" box, which should solve the problem (at least in a given section).

Margin problem ann Tables 1 July 26th 07 11:41 PM
Problem with header margin harrogate2 Page Layout 1 November 13th 05 02:17 PM
Problem with left margin Mark Microsoft Word Help 1 February 24th 05 08:00 PM
Margin mark problem once again Bob Ostwald Page Layout 4 February 24th 05 05:53 PM
Top margin problem Mel New Users 1 December 10th 04 03:53 PM