Greg

Default File- Send to:mail recipient(),()??

Did you ever get an answer to this? My WORD is behaving the same way. I can
add the toolbar command, but it remains "grayed" out.
Greg

"Robbie" wrote:

Thanks...this works for Outlook, so I guess I will have to use it. My email
program choice is Eudora, and it is working fine on two other computers. It
was working on this laptop until I loaded word2003 vs word2000. Thanks
again...

"Nick B" wrote:

If you open Internet Explorer and go to Tools-Internet Options and click on
the Programs tab, is Microsoft Outlook selected in the E-mail drop-down box?

"Robbie" wrote:

Word 2003: Am unable to add usable/clickable mail recipient(for review, and
as attachment) to File send to menu. Mine is in the background and cannot be
accessed. Have been to Tools-customize-commands-file; and have dragged and
dropped Mail Recipient ; reply with Changes and send for review over to the
File menu. It was entered but sits in the backgnd and is inaccessible. Same
program on another computer (XP Professional) works fine. Have checked
mapi32.dll in Windows Sys file, everything OK......need help please.....