Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed Morgan[_2_] Ed Morgan[_2_] is offline

Default Autoexec Error when Word Loads

Hi Guys:

When I load MS word 03 I keep getting this error (autoexec error) I am
having a problem finding the files to fix,repair or delete any idea's ???

Thanks Ed

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:56:51 -0700, Ed Morgan
wrote:

Hi Guys:

When I load MS word 03 I keep getting this error (autoexec error) I am
having a problem finding the files to fix,repair or delete any idea's ???

Thanks Ed

There is a macro named AutoExec, probably in your Normal.dot template but
possibly in an add-in (a template in the folder
%appdata%\Microsoft\Word\Startup), and that macro has some kind of problem --
exactly what is impossible to tell unless you can quote the exact text of the
error message.

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed Morgan[_2_] Ed Morgan[_2_] is offline

Compile Error in hidden module: AutoExec

After I click ok I can cont. my work. How do u get rid of this thing .......
Thanks

autoexec compile error rob New Users 2 May 25th 06 01:00 PM
Compile error in hidden module: AutoExec Ollakal Microsoft Word Help 3 December 3rd 05 04:38 PM
Maybe AutoExec is wrong name for Word 2003? Rick Charnes Microsoft Word Help 3 December 1st 05 07:47 PM
error in system32\autoexec.nt janette Microsoft Word Help 2 April 2nd 05 12:33 AM
Quesiton on Autoexec.nt Craig New Users 4 January 4th 05 09:06 PM