Deb

Default Mail Merge will only display contacts personal folder

Hello
I have the latest version of microsoft outlook and originally I had contacts
and personal contacts folder. My predicament is as follows: When I try to
do a mail merge it will only identify my one entry in the contacts personal
folder and not all my other entries. To compile the problem I did a
right-click on the personal folder and deleted it and I am unable to retrieve
it. When I do a mail merge I select from my Outlook contacts and I am unable
to proceed. I also have 3 profiles for outlook.
If this makes sense to anyone. Please forward your reply.
Thank you in advance for your time and effort.
Sincerely, Deb
Doug Robbins

Initiate the mailmerge from Outlook. Then, you will have more options.
See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

--
Hope this helps.