John

Default Bullets

Hello,

Can someone please tell me how I can add bullets to a list of items. For
example I have a resume, in the skill's section I would like to use bullets
next to each sample word below. I do not want to use any tables. Thank you
for your help.

John
example:

Skills:

sample sample sample sample sample
sample sample sample sample sample
Jonathan West

"John" wrote in message
Hello,

Can someone please tell me how I can add bullets to a list of items. For
example I have a resume, in the skill's section I would like to use
bullets
next to each sample word below. I do not want to use any tables. Thank
you
for your help.

Why not? That would be a sensible use of tables.

--
Regards
Jonathan West - Word MVP