Rut Misselyn

Default MAC OS X

Hi,

I'm looking for a download for a Dutch spelling checker MAC OS X. I don't
know if it's for free or how I can do this. Can't find any information on the
website.

Thanks a lot!
Daiya Mitchell

If you are using MS Office for Mac OS X (either Office X or Office 2004, I
think), it comes with the ability to spellcheck Dutch, but not grammar check
it.

Tag the text as Dutch by selecting it, then using Tools | Language, and Word
should call the Dutch dictionary to spellcheck it. If that doesn't work,
perhaps you did not install proofing tools when you installed Office?

If you want a third-party Dutch spellchecker to work in all programs, use
Google to look for one.

This question would more appropriately be directed to a Mac-specific
newsgroup, and if you have further questions, I suggest you ask there, be
sure to mention exact version.

See here for gateway to Mac-specific ngs for MS programs:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=newsgroups

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/