Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
P. Zicari P. Zicari is offline

Default Legacy forms in 07

Is it possible to use Legacy tools in a text box in Word 07? I have a
document that was sent to me That I would like to add check box form field
to. It will not allow me to in the text box but I can in other parts of the
page.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Form fields cannot be used in text boxes in any version of Word. You must
use frames instead.

http://word.mvps.org