Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
++++Jack++++

Default verticle FONT??

looking for a font (Arial) that will print vertically.. okay if it lays
horizontal, I'm cutting the words out and mounting them on an edge (like a
book binding).
googled and found a million font sites, but went cross eyed trying to find a
vertical one..

thanks Jack

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Create a table with one row/one column. Put your Arial text in there. Select
the text, Format - Text Direction. You can set the table not to have a
border and do whatever you need for size, color, etc.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

ink.net...