Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
smoothkrooner smoothkrooner is offline

Default Resume Template Help

I down loaded a resume template and added work experence but the template
stops at 4 entries. I am a senior worker and I have much more to add. I
know this is a easy one, please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It's just a table. Add more row.s

"smoothkrooner" wrote in message
I down loaded a resume template and added work experence but the template
stops at 4 entries. I am a senior worker and I have much more to add. I
know this is a easy one, please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
smoothkrooner smoothkrooner is offline

Thanks so much Suzanne,

However, I need the formating of rows above, but when I do an insert it does
not include the full formatting. I need to stick to the document formatting
(including line breaks between each job listing) so that the resume can be
attached smmothly to the various job boards. It seems any "manual" changes
corrupts the document. I thought this was easy.

Smoothkrooner

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

It's just a table. Add more row.s

"smoothkrooner" wrote in message
I down loaded a resume template and added work experence but the template
stops at 4 entries. I am a senior worker and I have much more to add. I
know this is a easy one, please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can duplicate the row above rather than the row below by placing the
insertion point just left of the end-of-row marker (you'll have to display
nonprinting characters to see this) and pressing Enter. Or, in recent
versions of Word, you can use Table | Insert | Rows Below, which will
accomplish the same thing.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

It's just a table. Add more row.s

newsgroup so