Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
David Nebenzahl

Default Help needed: booklet-printing macro not working correctly

I downloaded the code for, and installed the macros on the mvps.org
website (http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm) that
were given as a suggestion here to someone else's query about booklet
printing.

The macros work, but I'm having problems getting them to work correctly.
Specifically, the pages don't print in the center of the sheet; I'm
trying to print a CD booklet, with 4-3/4" x 5" pages, 2 to a sheet. The
righthand page prints off the bottom of the sheet. (Apart from that, the
macros work great.)

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this? I believe I've
set this up correctly, but may have overlooked one or two little things.
(I'm using W2K).