YellowRoseTweedy

Default hit space bar get dots don't want dots

can anyone help me as to what is going on . . .
I DON'T LIKE Microsoft but now and then need to use it and today when I when
to make up a letter . . . there was like a backwords p already there and when
I hit the space bar I get dots and I put a picture in my letter and the
template seem to automatically make margins from the picture.
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH can anyone help me what I have working here and how I undo
it and get back to using my Microsoft word like the last time I was in it

YellowRoseTweedy

GARFIELD-N-ODIE you are wondering . . . this looks like exactly the help I
needed. Wow, I have wasted so much time today trying to figure out what was
going on. Thank you thank you thank you from the yellowroseTweety

YellowRoseTweedy wrote:

can anyone help me as to what is going on . . .
I DON'T LIKE Microsoft but now and then need to use it and today when I when
to make up a letter . . . there was like a backwords p already there and when
I hit the space bar I get dots and I put a picture in my letter and the
template seem to automatically make margins from the picture.
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH can anyone help me what I have working here and how I undo
it and get back to using my Microsoft word like the last time I was in it

Pat Garard

Why Garfield - I do believe you've made a hit!
Or was that Odie?
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

YellowRoseTweedy wrote:

can anyone help me as to what is going on . . .
I DON'T LIKE Microsoft but now and then need to use it and today when I when
to make up a letter . . . there was like a backwords p already there and when
I hit the space bar I get dots and I put a picture in my letter and the
template seem to automatically make margins from the picture.
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH can anyone help me what I have working here and how I undo
it and get back to using my Microsoft word like the last time I was in it

garfield-n-odie

hush... you're gonna scare tweety off... garfield is thinking
about a big pan of lasagna with tweety sauce, or tweety
fettuccini alfredo, or...

Pat Garard wrote:

Why Garfield - I do believe you've made a hit!
Or was that Odie?

Anne Troy

ROFLMFAO!!!
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

Pat Garard wrote:

Why Garfield - I do believe you've made a hit!
Or was that Odie?

Pat Garard

`{:-}
--