Andy C.

Default MSWord 2003 Mailmerge Alert Message

nhen launching a mail merge document using an access database query as the
data source I now get an Alert Message advising "opening this document will
run SQL ........". This Alert Message disrupts a Basic document automation
program I have written causing it to hang up...because it does not see the
message. Is there aby way I can supress this alert message, or tell my Basic
program to answer "Yes" tho the SQL Alert.

This did not happen in word 2000 that I was previously running.
Doug Robbins

See the following Knowledge Base article:

"Opening This Will Run the Following SQL Command" Message When You Open a
Word Document - 825765 at:

http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=825765

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,