Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rae Rae is offline

Default how do I divide my document into 4 equal parts?

I am making up a post wedding invitation. I want to print it out on a regular
piece of card stock. There will be 4 invitations per page. How can I get each
invitation centered (vertical & horizontal) in it's own 1/4 section of the
paper? I know there has to be an easy answer...It is just eluding me.
THANKS!
Rae;-)