Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ferndale friends ferndale friends is offline

Default saved a recipe to "file, new, blank document " how to get rid of?

I have some how saved a recipe to what should be a blank document. So that
when I want to create a new document instead of a blank page, I get the
recipe. It is driving me nuts. How do I correct/get rid of this? Thanks,
ferndale friends
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"ferndale friends" ferndale friends @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in
message ...
I have some how saved a recipe to what should be a blank document. So that
when I want to create a new document instead of a blank page, I get the
recipe. It is driving me nuts. How do I correct/get rid of this?
Thanks,
ferndale friends

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 16:24:14 -0800, ferndale friends ferndale friends

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman