Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
IceHockeyJason IceHockeyJason is offline

Default Question about the upgrade process

I apologize if this has been answered, but I am starting a Word 2007 class
tomorrow. I have just enough money to purchase the upgrade version. Now heres
the thing. On my new Acer Laptop, it came pre-installed with Works 8.5 but
did not include any media. Since this installation is a valid one, do I have
to insert a disk to prove I have works on there, or is the installation on my
HD sufficient? This would be an upgrade from an OEM version of Works.

Configuration process SHawke Microsoft Word Help 4 April 7th 08 05:58 AM
Process Help Linda RQ New Users 7 September 5th 07 03:35 AM
Word 07: configuration process JulioJ Microsoft Word Help 1 May 13th 07 07:23 AM
MS Word 2003 Upgrade: What Does "Upgrade" Mean? Sabio Microsoft Word Help 2 May 6th 07 06:58 PM
Word's User Process shutdown Automation process Yehuda Microsoft Word Help 0 August 17th 05 10:05 PM