Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Majid Bashir

Default is there "read out loud" option in word as in acrobat?

is there "read out loud" option in word as in acrobat?

Plz send me answer on

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

http://www.gmayor.com/word_text_to_speech.htm

Majid Bashir wrote:
is there "read out loud" option in word as in acrobat?

Plz send me answer on

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jackie D

I've installed this 'Text to Speech' macro successfully but I'm getting stuck
on the extra macro to toggle the this on and off. This is what I've been
doing:

In the same word document as I've created the text to speech toolbar, I've
gone through the process again to create a new macro. I'm calling it
something like Speech Toggle and clicking on 'create'. When VBA opens, it is
showing the text from my original Text to Speech Macro. I copied and pasted
the new 'toggle macro' over the top. But then my Text to Speech Macro stopped
working.

This isn't really what I expected to happen. Does anyone know what I'm doing
wrong? I've set up the Text to Speech macro again and would appreciate some
help adding the extra macro.

--

Many thanks
JD

Majid Bashir wrote:
is there "read out loud" option in word as in acrobat?

Plz send me answer on

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

If you followed the web site installation information you will have a module
called TextToSpeech
Open the vba editor ALT+F11 and copy the macros into that module, so that
only the three macros are present.
Attach the SpeechBar macro to a toolbar button to toggle the Text To Speech
toolbar (which you should also have created).