Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
johninbellingham johninbellingham is offline

Default Word 2007 Title Bar

Greetings;
Almost Every time that I start Microsoft Word 2007, the Title bar says
"Document3." Once in awhile it will say the correct Title; Document1.
What can I do so that Word comes up each time with the Title being
Document1

--
johninbellingham
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Reboot and don't open any applications. Go to your temp file and delete
everything abandoned in it. That should start you off from Document 1 again.

During use, it may not reset to 1 between restarts of Word because some temp
files - typically those on the Office Clipboard will remain active until all
Office applications are closed (and the Clipboard is cleared).

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"johninbellingham" wrote in
message m...

Greetings;
Almost Every time that I start Microsoft Word 2007, the Title bar says
"Document3." Once in awhile it will say the correct Title; Document1.
What can I do so that Word comes up each time with the Title being
Document1

--
johninbellingham

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
johninbellingham[_2_] johninbellingham[_2_] is offline

johninbellingham;2631275 Wrote:
Greetings;
Almost Every time that I start Microsoft Word 2007, the Title bar says
"Document3." Once in awhile it will say the correct Title; Document1.
What can I do so that Word comes up each time with the Title being
Document1

Thank you very much. I'll try that and get back to you.

--
johninbellingham