Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Solon Solon is offline

Default Multiple Labels on One Sheet

Greetings,
I'm using Word 2003 and trying to make some labels. I use the Tools
Envelopes & Labels Labels tool, but my options are either a page of the
same label, or printing the number of labels that I choose. The difficulty
is that apparently they'll all be the SAME label and it looks like I'd have
to make one label, print it, pull that label off and replace it with a
blank, make the new one, print that, repeat.

In the past I'd just create a table with appropriate cell sizes and the
like, but that's time consuming and I prefer to do that only if I'll be
using the labels frequently.

So, is there a way for me to create 5 different labels on an Avery 5160
sheet without having to create a table?

Thanks,

Solon

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Yes. It is called MailMerge.

See this FAQ for a guide on how to do this:

Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP