Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
luis luis is offline

Default how do I table/colum between existing text

Helo,
I'm not sure if this is possible, but here goes:

I am trying to insert a couple of thin table between text in an existing
document.

I'd like to insert colum between the two without having to retype the whole
page.

I've been looking but been unable to find out how to do it!

if it's possible,

Please let me know how.
thanks,
Luis