catieliz235

Default Every time I open a new document there is a small bar at the top .

Every time I open a new, blank document, there is a small bar under the
cursor? How do I get this to go away!!!!?????
Daiya Mitchell

A small horizontal bar? In Normal View, it will never go away. It's the
end-of-document marker.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/