Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
singeredel singeredel is offline

Default Windows Vista Discussion Group

I have a new computer with Windows Vista. I can log into the Office
Discussion Group but cannot get logged into the Vista Discussion Group to
post questions. Anyone have any idea what is preventing this. I am obviously
signed in to the site to be able to post here. Is this a Microsoft problem?
It has been going on for days.

Thanks.

--
singeredel (Julie)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What do you mean by "signed in to the site" and "logged into"? This is
a newsgroup accessed through google groups or, presumably, any other
newsreader.

On Sep 18, 10:53*pm, singeredel
wrote:
I have a new computer with Windows Vista. I can log into the Office
Discussion Group but cannot get logged into the Vista Discussion Group to
post questions. Anyone have any idea what is preventing this. I am obviously
signed in to the site to be able to post here. Is this a Microsoft problem?
It has been going on for days.

Thanks.

--
singeredel (Julie)