Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
D Casey D Casey is offline

Default Inserting and formatting a photo in a footnote?

How do I insert and format a photo in a footnote? I have reduced the size of
a photo I wish to insert into a footnote, but need to use the "Format
Picture" function to select wrapping style i.e., "tight" so that text will
wrap around the photo.
How do I format a photo in a footnote?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Drawing objects are not allowed in the footnote area, so I think you
are out of luck. Of course, you can anchor the object to a paragraph
in the body of the text, but you cannot get the footnote text to wrap
around it.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP