Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Alex

Default create labels with 3 columns and 12 rows

Hello experts!
I am creating my labels. The paper I have is avery, but I do not know what
the product number is.
The paper has 3 columns *12 rows stickers on it.
I do not know how to choose it from.
Could any one please help? Thanks so much!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You may need to take out a ruler and accurately determine the dimensions of
the labels, the top and side margin and the vertical pitch and then modify
one of the labels that are available in Word to suit those dimensions. It
will then become a Custom Label.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.