Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shiner Shiner is offline

Default Printer prints blank pages from Office Home and Student 2007

My printer works okay when I use the test print facility on my Lexmark Z705
printer. It also prints internet pages and pages from my scanner, but when I
try to print anything from Word or Excel the pages come out blank. Print
preview looks fine also. Have downloaded the latest driver from Lexmark site
but still no joy.
Is there a setting on Word 2007 I have missed. Printer connection is via a
USB port and always worked fine on my old PC.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Shiner" wrote:

My printer works okay when I use the test print facility on my Lexmark Z705
printer. It also prints internet pages and pages from my scanner, but when I
try to print anything from Word or Excel the pages come out blank. Print
preview looks fine also. Have downloaded the latest driver from Lexmark site
but still no joy.
Is there a setting on Word 2007 I have missed. Printer connection is via a
USB port and always worked fine on my old PC.

I'm having the same problem. If I drag in a picture, it prints and the text
doesn't. If I format the text differently, (big colored fonts) that part
probably prints. When printing from templates, the template frequently
prints without the filled-in information.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Are you out of black ink?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"CalifTurtle" wrote in message

"Shiner" wrote:

My printer works okay when I use the test print facility on my Lexmark
Z705
printer. It also prints internet pages and pages from my scanner, but
when I
try to print anything from Word or Excel the pages come out blank. Print
preview looks fine also. Have downloaded the latest driver from Lexmark
site
but still no joy.
Is there a setting on Word 2007 I have missed. Printer connection is via
USB port and always worked fine on my old PC.

I'm having the same problem. If I drag in a picture, it prints and the
text
doesn't. If I format the text differently, (big colored fonts) that part
probably prints. When printing from templates, the template frequently
prints without the filled-in information.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shiner Shiner is offline

The black ink cartridge it is indicated as full and test page prints out
okay, but will recheck. Many thanks for the response.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Are you out of black ink?

--

"Shiner" wrote:

My printer works okay when I use the test print facility on my Lexmark
Z705
printer. It also prints internet pages and pages from my scanner, but
when I
try to print anything from Word or Excel the pages come out blank. Print
preview looks fine also. Have downloaded the latest driver from Lexmark
site
but still no joy.
Is there a setting on Word 2007 I have missed. Printer connection is via
USB port and always worked fine on my old PC.

I'm having the same problem. If I drag in a picture, it prints and the
text
doesn't. If I format the text differently, (big colored fonts) that part
probably prints. When printing from templates, the template frequently
prints without the filled-in information.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shiner Shiner is offline

Hi JoAnn,
Thanks very much for your input, I changed the black
cartridge and everything now works okay.
Previously the printer screen indicated the black cartridge was full which
means it was a printer problem.

Cheers

Shiner

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Are you out of black ink?

--

"Shiner" wrote:

My printer works okay when I use the test print facility on my Lexmark
Z705
printer. It also prints internet pages and pages from my scanner, but
when I
try to print anything from Word or Excel the pages come out blank. Print
preview looks fine also. Have downloaded the latest driver from Lexmark
site
but still no joy.
Is there a setting on Word 2007 I have missed. Printer connection is via
USB port and always worked fine on my old PC.

I'm having the same problem. If I drag in a picture, it prints and the
text
doesn't. If I format the text differently, (big colored fonts) that part
probably prints. When printing from templates, the template frequently
prints without the filled-in information.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

These things happen. Glad you got it straightened out. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Shiner" wrote in message
Hi JoAnn,
Thanks very much for your input, I changed the black
cartridge and everything now works okay.
Previously the printer screen indicated the black cartridge was full which
means it was a printer problem.

Cheers

Shiner

"JoAnn Paules" wrote: