lsk

Default WORD should let me use different dictionaries for different perso.

I tend to use MS WORD in many different capacities. For example, I use is
sometimes to write a technical document, and sometimes to write a
non-technical document. Examples for both: an Investigation Report and a
letter to my management respectively.

Some words which I use for my technical documents are totally incorrect for
the non-technical ones. For example, I have to use words like pregion, vhand,
etc which may not make any sense (and sometimes are incorrect) when used in a
non-technical document.

So, my suggestion is that whenever I open MSWORD and use it, I would like to
specify which dictionary I want to use. For example, a technical one which
does not complain about "vhand" because I have added it to the dictionary,
and a non-technical one which should complain about vhand, because I have not
added it to that dictionary.

This is what I meant by using different dictionaries based on different
personalities. The same idea coule be applied to many other things, apart
from dictionaries.

You can already do this (and Word has offered this functionality for many
versions now). You can have as many custom dictionaries as you like. The
default one is called Custom.dic, but you can create others, and you can
load them for a specific document or Word session as desired, from the
Spelling and Grammar tab of Tools | Options.

See Word's Help topic "Create and use custom dictionaries."