Ray_Johnson

Default SUM of values in three TextForm fields?

Hello again!

Example:

[ ] apples and [ ] bananas and [ ] cherries would be a total of {sum}
fruit.

I want to be able to use a TextForm for inputting the # of apples, bananas,
and cherries and have Word calculate the number of fruit. I cannot use a
table, because the "cells" need to be in parts of the paragraph.

I've tried { SUM( {apps} + {bans} + {ches} ) } and a VAL( ) around each
TextForm name to no avail.

Any ideas?

Thanks!