Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa@aig

Default Calendar templates

Is there a template for a calender that only has Mon-Fri
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:24:03 -0800, "Lisa@aig"
wrote:

Is there a template for a calender that only has Mon-Fri

It's easiest if you have Outlook. (This works for Outlook 2003; I
don't have any earlier versions to check.) In the Calendar view,
select File Print. Set the date range you want. Click the Page Setup
button, and check the box there for "Don't print weekends". Print.

If you really want to do this in Word, choose any of the calendar
templates available at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx. There aren't
any (at least any I could find) that are weekdays only. But each
calendar is laid out in a table, and it's a simple matter to select
the cells that contain the weekends and then click Table Delete
Cells.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa@aig

I started down the path of deleting the columns in word. I was just hoping
that there would be a template that would automatically do it so I could save
some time. Thanks for your response. I am going to try the outlook calendar.

wrote:

Is there a template for a calender that only has Mon-Fri

It's easiest if you have Outlook. (This works for Outlook 2003; I
don't have any earlier versions to check.) In the Calendar view,
select File Print. Set the date range you want. Click the Page Setup
button, and check the box there for "Don't print weekends". Print.

If you really want to do this in Word, choose any of the calendar
templates available at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx. There aren't
any (at least any I could find) that are weekdays only. But each
calendar is laid out in a table, and it's a simple matter to select
the cells that contain the weekends and then click Table Delete
Cells.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
newsgroup so all may benefit.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I know there's some that are Mon-Sun. I've used them at work. (I work for
the business office for 6 medical practices. No Saturday or Sunday hours.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]