Eliminate annoying security alert

Old February 14th 22, 04:15 PM
cdl cdl is offline

Default Eliminate annoying security alert

Hello,
when I open a hyperlink to access a midi file on my computer, I get the message below.
How can I remove this annoying warning, even acting on the registry?

"Some files may contain viruses or otherwise damage your computer. Make sure where the file came from.
Open the file?"
Carlo - Italy
Old March 12th 22, 02:06 AM
lukcybella147 lukcybella147 is offline

Originally Posted by cdl View Post
Hello,
when I open a hyperlink to access a midi file on my computer, I get the message below.
How can I remove this annoying warning, even acting on the registry?

"Some files may contain viruses or otherwise damage your computer. Make sure where the file came from.
Open the file?"
Carlo - Italy
Thank you for your very good and helpful article. The information in the article will help me a lot 2048 cupcakes fnaf 2
Old April 9th 22, 04:41 AM
chunmin89 chunmin89 is offline

Thank you for sharing the information, I really enjoyed the articles from you. I hope to experience more great content. run 3