Acronym software

Old February 6th 09, 06:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Pat Garard[_2_]

Default Acronym software

Can anyone recommend a program for maintaining ...
Never used it, but AcroWizard might help:
http://www.anvillogic.com/products/AWClient.asp
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"BHW" wrote in message
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a program for maintaining a list of acronyms that
integrates with Word? I've found one program, Acronyms Master, that is
a little clunky, but seems to do the trick. If there's something
better, however, I'd like to know about it.

Cheers,

Bruce

Old April 6th 22, 10:12 AM
Cawenil Cawenil is offline

Good day. Recently, I ordered software development from one of the companies, but they did not have testers for the finished product. Not all companies that develop software have QA engineers on their staff. I had to look for people who would test ready-made software. I was advised by TestFort. I'm thinking of using their services.
Perhaps you know something about their services? What can you say about the quality?
Old April 18th 22, 08:46 PM
Ncedal Ncedal is offline

I'm currently looking for an app development company in Orlando, I'd like to see people I can work with in person, does anyone know any trusted app developers?