Instagram and clicking-throughs

Old April 13th 22, 08:52 PM
LadyDi99 LadyDi99 is offline

Location: Gdansk
Default Instagram and clicking-throughs

Hi guys, everyone!
A friend and I got into an argument about running an instagram account.
I'm saying that Click-throughs are cheating on the audience.
He says it's okay.
What's your opinion?

Last edited by LadyDi99 : April 13th 22 at 09:07 PM.
Old April 13th 22, 09:21 PM
Alexandr87 Alexandr87 is offline

Location: Gdansk

Originally Posted by LadyDi99 View Post
Hi guys, everyone!
A friend and I got into an argument about running an instagram account.
I'm saying that Click-throughs are cheating on the audience.
He says it's okay.
What's your opinion?
Hi there! Although they are artificial, clicked views are counted as normal views. They are done both by live bots and by people coming in and viewing your material from third-party pages. What's it for? To get your posts to the top. I myself have buy instagram views paypal many times. So I will support your opinion! Views in Instagram - the most important indicator when running a page in the social network.

Last edited by Alexandr87 : April 13th 22 at 09:24 PM.
Old April 13th 22, 09:49 PM
KateNickolson KateNickolson is offline

Location: Warsaw

Originally Posted by LadyDi99 View Post
Hi guys, everyone!
A friend and I got into an argument about running an instagram account.
I'm saying that Click-throughs are cheating on the audience.
He says it's okay.
What's your opinion?
If you urgently need ratings - they can be boosted through specialized services. By adding them correctly, you can draw attention to your products or institution, so familiarize yourself with Instagram's algorithms and have no problem bringing your profile to the TOP by adding statistics!
Both opinions have their place.

Last edited by KateNickolson : April 14th 22 at 09:27 AM.
Old April 22nd 22, 11:34 AM
JamesSok JamesSok is offline

Originally Posted by LadyDi99 View Post
Hi guys, everyone!
A friend and I got into an argument about running an instagram account.
I'm saying that Click-throughs are cheating on the audience.
He says it's okay.
What's your opinion?
I use IG every day, but I don't think abouy clicks.
Old May 27th 22, 02:26 PM
Easterly Easterly is offline

I love the brown color palette. It describes my personality best, and I feel most comfortable with it. However, there are a ton to choose from. For example, when I have a project, I choose a color palette from https://create.vista.com/colors/palettes/vaporwave/. They have a wide range and examples. I believe if you could do multiple color palette options, it would be the best. For example, each one chooses the one they like, you have some options, and everyone can customize them. In this way, you will satisfy everyone.